The following information provides our survey participants and website users with key information about how Kwest processes personal data, together with contact details, should you have any further queries.
Information for Survey Participants
- Taking part in any Kwest survey, regardless of methodology (phone, email, postal) is completely voluntary and is in no way obligatory. Survey participants are free to stop taking part at any stage and do not have to answer questions if they do not wish to do so. Participants can withdraw their consent at any time.
- The Data Controller for Kwest’s surveys is your Social Housing Landlord. For more information about this, or for any other queries, please contact Kwest’s Data Protection Officer, John McCusker, on 0161 448 1388.
- Contact data is provided to us by our social housing landlord clients to enable us to meet our contractual requirements (undertaking surveys). Other data may also be directly collected by us during our surveys.
- Kwest’s purpose of processing personal data is to undertake surveys of residents and customers on behalf of our social housing clients, using ‘legitimate interests’ as a basis.
- We process and collect various types of personal data for our surveys, including, names, addresses, contact details such as telephone numbers and email addresses. In some surveys, we also process special categories of data, for example, ethnic background, gender, age, religion and sexuality.
- Kwest will only share personal data that will identify an individual survey participant with the social housing landlord and on occasions, their contractors, where applicable, only with the participant’s explicit permission. We will never use your data for a reason other than for the purpose of the survey.
- Kwest does not transfer data outside of the EU.
- The data will only be kept as long as is necessary and will be deleted at a time agreed with the social housing landlord client after the project is over.
- Every survey participant has rights over their data, which include, the right to information held about them, the right to withdraw consent, the right to access data, the right to request your data in another format, the right to erase their data (the right to be forgotten), the right to object to data being used for marketing or profiling, research or to object to processing under ‘legitimate interests’.
- Participants have the right to request any incorrect data held about them to be rectified.
- Participants have the right to restrict processing of data if data is being processed under ‘legitimate interests’.
- No automated decision making, including profiling, is undertaken as a result of our surveys.
- All survey participants have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if they have a complaint to make. In the first instance, please contact Kwest’s Data Protection Officer, John McCusker, with any concerns at
2nd floor, Towers Building, Towers Business Park, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2SL.
The Information Commissioner’s Office can be contacted via:
Privacy Information for Website Users
www.kwestresearch.co.uk is a business website which collects information from users as described in this Statement of Privacy. We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of both visitors to our website and our clients.
Our company is hosted on by bOnline. bOnline provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through bOnline’s data storage and databases when you visit our site.
Kwest collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name and contact telephone number if you have made enquiries about our services using our online contact form. Information collected by us is used by us only to respond to general queries and we will never sell or pass on your contact information to other third parties.
On occasions, Kwest may also use your information to let you know about other survey services that we think may be of interest to you.
Our website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites. Cookies are essential for helping deliver a high quality website for customers. You may block or delete any cookies yourself through your browser settings at any time but please note this may adversely affect the way you experience our website.
The Website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by Kwest’s policy. These sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may be different from ours.
Changes to our policy
We reserve the right to change our policy at any time.
If you would like information on any personal information we have about you or would like your data removed, you are invited to contact us at or email@example.com.